Economy is Bush's Fault? Really?
CLINTON BUBBLE BURST- FACT(FACT!! NOT DEBATABLE)
RECESSION underway WHEN BUSH TOOK OVER - FACT(FACT!! NOT DEBATABLE.)
BUSH TAX CUT to get the ball rolling again- FACT (and who knows what would have happened with the economy if it wasn't for...........
9/11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone who talks about how Bush did a bad job on the economy is either...
A.dishonest
B.dumb.
c. or both
Sometimes the largest attack in a country's history and the subsequent fallout in stock markets, and fear amongst it's citizens can cause an economy to tank. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. If Bush took office and 9/11 never happened and he couldn't repair the economic situation that Clinton left him with, then fine. Say whatever you want. Don't like the war, I disagree, but fine. Don't like his social policies, fine. But if you have no common sense and no background in economic philosophy, you really should either A. keep your mouth shut, because you embaress yourself or B. take a look in the mirror and decide if you're are a blatant partisan like Limbaugh or Franken or a level headed honest person who can look at a situation and see the truth without being blinded. And for those who think I'm a blinded partisan, all I'll say is I'm a fierce independent, who has views on both sides of the fence depending on the issue and depending on COMMON SENSE. I will start my own politcal party one day called "Common Sense." The Sense party. It'll appears I'll probably have about eight members. I'm done with you. Kindergarten is over. Wise up. Be honest. Use your brains.
Edited by: billythrilly7 at: 6/3/04 10:50 pm

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home