Sunday, June 06, 2004

Why I MAY want Kerry to win

At this point, I think I want John Kerry to win for a few reasons.

A. There's nothing I enjoy more than the hypocrisy of the liberals. It's just laughable. Republicans are firm in their views. They don't flip flop back and forth based on who's in charge or the polls. When Clinton signed the welfare reform act, we were for it. Silence from the left. If Reagan or Bush had signed it, they'd be marching in Washignton. Kosovo, Republicans were for. Albeit, we questioned Bubba's timing, but we were for it. Democrats, silent or for it. If it was Bush, marching in the streets. If Kerry takes over, we'll still be behind our troops and the war in Iraq and any terror battleground. Kerry has already said that we shouldn't "cut and run." So, I would guess that means he plans to stay and finish the job no matter what. So if many more troops die, I can't wait to see Michael Moore's film about that. I can't wait to hear Al Franken yap about that. I can't wait to hear Babs talk about how we must get the troops out immediately...LOL... yeah right. There will be silence across the board from the democratic party and that brings me to my next reason for JFKerry.

B. The silence. I'm so tired of the whining liberal. It sounds like a zoo attraction. "Over across the vista are ten whining liberals." Whining and complaining all day long every day. I feel like a frustrated husband whose whiny, skanky, unappreciative wife just doesn't shut the @#%$ up. Fine, we'll go to your stupid friend's house Friday night. I don't want to. I'm disgusted about it, but anything to just get you guys to shut up. And we'll all live with the consequences. Which is fine. This country is doomed anyway. It's just really a matter of when at this point. How long before California succeeds from the union? How long before a arch terrorist or rogue nation takes out a city. 2008? 2050? 2134? Whatever. We're doomed because the melting pot has become a cupcake tray. It's a shame, but all great empires eventually fall under moral disarry and internal strife and fighting. What can you do? It was a helluva run.

I leave one last quote to the Michael Moore's, Al Frankens, Gothams, Pen Dragons(great pics by the way. You should move away from writing and focus on graphic design and advertising)... from the great Colonel Nathan Jessup.......

"You have no idea how to defend a nation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home